Clubs & Activities
CW Middle School FFA Newsletters:
CW Middle School FFA Activities & Permission Slips:
- Permission Slip for Mini Career Development Events
- PA Farm Show Permission Slip for 5th, 6th, and 8th graders
- Duncan’s Corn Maze - 6th & 7th Grade Permission Slips
- Duncan’s Corn Maze - 5th & 8th Grade Permission Slips
- CW MS FFA - Remind Invite 1516
Additional FFA Info:
Jazz Band - contact Mr. Lutz
- Who we are... Reading Olympics is a group of 7th and 8th grade students that meet in the library during ER to read and discuss great books! The club advisor is Mrs. Allison Swoyer, Middle School Librarian.
- What we do... The goal of the Reading Olympics is to increase students' reading for enjoyment and increase reading skills. Student read from a list of 40+ books of various genres, reading levels, and interests. These books have been pre-selected by a group of librarians, reading specialists, and classroom teachers. In the spring we compete with other middle schools from around the county during an evening of Jeopardy-style questions. The Olympics are primarily a celebration of reading rather than a contest. All participants are awarded ribbons. Since the teams generate much excitement about this event, the experience is rewarding for everyone involved.
- Currently reading list for 2015/2016
- Questions? Contact us...
Library Media Specialist
Conrad Weiser Middle School
Thank you to everyone who donated a toy to the Toys-for-Tots toy drive.