– Tabitha Meredith: email@example.com
– FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.www.ffa.org
– Any student in grades 5 through 8 can join CWMS FFA during the first two weeks of each school year. Forms will be available in the office and outside F-3. Forms must be completed and returned following the deadline for each school year.It only costs $5 to be an FFA member! Your $5 dues allows you to participate in all of our activities. We do have a few fundraisers that we ask you to participate in so we can continue to have all of our great activities. T-Shirts are an additional $7 if you are interested.
– Meetings will be at 2pm (during ER) but they are not regular (maybe 2 in the beginning of the year and one more toward the end). Activities and events are sometimes during the school day and sometimes after school. If you can join us, great, if not, that is OK!
– Members of FFA along with the entire CWMS successfully collected 6521 pounds of plastic recyclable film in the Trex Plastic Bag Recycling Challenge. Merchandiser Article Plastic Challenge article
2016-17 Trext Challenge Wrap Up information. #1 IN THE NATION!!!!!
See our newsletters for more “news” and updates about our club. Spring 2017
Events / Activities
Duncan’s Corn Maze Trip (October)
Fall Flower Bulb sale (Sep / Oct)
7/8 Halloween Dance (October)
Fall Creek Clean-Up (November)
Holiday Party / Movie (December)
PA Farm Show Trip (January)
National FFA Week Rally (February)
St Patrick’s Day Carnation sale (March)
Mini Career Development Events (March)
Easter Egg Decorating Contest (Mar / Apr)
AG Olympics (May)
Spring Creek Clean-Up (May)
Field Day Stand (June)
Keeping up to Date
Schoology, AM Announcements, http://www.conradweiser.org/our-schools/middle-school/activities/ffa
New for the 2017-2018 school year – in an effort to save paper, we will not be printing and delivering newsletters.If you need a hard copy of any forms, please stop by Mrs. Meredith’s room to pick one up. Everything will be accessible online.
CW Middle School FFA Activities & Permission Slips:
- 14th annual Agriculture Olympics, May 23, 2017
- 2017-18 FFA Officer Elections- Application information and form, due May 23, 2017
- Officer Job Descriptions and Responsibilities