About our School
CW West Elementary School:
102 S. 3rd St., Womelsdorf, PA 19567
Office Hours: 8-4:30 p.m.
West Winter Wonderland
- Join us on Thursday, January 19 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. for fun-filled learning activities and a hot lunch!
- Please RSVP by Friday, January 13th: West Winter Wonderland Flyer
Standards-based Report Cards for 2016-2017
Monthly Parent Calendars
Word of the Week
PTO Meeting Dates - All meetings held at 7:00 p.m. in the West Library
- November 7, 2016
- December 12, 2016
- January 30, 2017
- February 27, 2017
- March 20, 2017
- May 8, 2017
Welcome Back 2016-2017
- Pre-K Counts Application Cover Letter Eng-Sp
- PA Pre-K Counts Application Form
- For additional information please visit: www.berksiu.org/prek
If you have recently moved to the CWASD and have a K-4 student(s) that needs to be enrolled, please stop by the West office Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:30 to pick up paperwork. It is recommended that you call ahead for the school to anticipate your arrival. In addition to the paperwork we will ask you to complete, you'll need the following items:
- Copy of updated immunizations
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two (2) proofs of residency. Proofs need to be dated within 30 days. If you have recently moved we will accept one proof (such as a a lease or proof of sale) and request the other one within 30 days.
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Kindergarten and 3rd grade students will need a current Dental Exam
- Kindergarten students will need a current Physical Exam
Please visit the office as soon as possible to get your student(s) enrolled for the school year to allow enough time for processing and to ensure a limited 'break' between switching schools. If you are unable to make it into the office please call (610-589-2501) or email (WeiserWest@conradweiser.org) to make other arrangements.
|Follow Us on Facebook|