2019 -20 SCHOOL YEAR
In order to assure your child's transportation for the first week of school. all requests for changes to your student's transportation schedule, must be made by close of business August 6, 2019. You may obtain a form via this site, and submit by mail, submit it by email to Maggie Schearer, Transportation Coordinator, email@example.com, OR you can contact the transportation office @ 610-693-8561.
Any request for change, will be given priority based on the order that it is received.
Changing your address:
Moving within the district:
It is important that you notify your child's school with the appropriate information concerning your pending move. No changes to transportation can take place until proper verification of residency has been established. In order to prove residency we require one verification from each of the two groups shown below. These verifications must show the address at which the parents/guardian and child will reside on a continuous, permanent basis. If the necessary documents are not provided your child will not be considered enrolled and may not be able to attend school until all forms are secured by the Conrad Weiser Area School District.
Group 1 (one from group listed below)
- Rental Agreement (Current)- Copy of entire lease, including signatures
- HUD Settlement Form/Closing Disclosure Form
- Occupancy Permit- showing ability to occupy completed home
- Deed- Copy of entire deed
- Notarized statement of residency from current landlord
- Real Estate Tax Bill
Group 2 (one from group listed below)
- Utility bills such as gas, electric, water, sewer. The due date of the bill must fall within 45 days of the student’s registration. Cell phone bills are not acceptable.
- Current check stubs/statement from wages, public assistance, or Social Security showing residence property address
- Voter Registration Card
In order to receive transportation to the new address, please fill out the form below ...
(we require a minimum of 2 business days notice to start new transportation)