The Conrad Weiser School Board approved a plan on Oct. 21, 2020 to return to school using the Hybrid Model. See the plan below:
Students with the last name A-MA will be in-person Mon/Thurs. Those are the days they will attend BCTC
Students with the last name MB-Z will be in-person Tues/Fri. Those are the days they will attend BCTC.
No one goes on Wednesdays.
BUS PICK UP TIMES:
AM Tech pickup times won’t change—7:45
AM Tech will return at 10:50 (new time)
PM Tech pick-up at 11:27
PM Tech will return at 3:20
Mon -Tues Nov. 23-24, Conrad Weiser students will be dismissed at 10:40 a.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 25 will be remote learning from home for all.
Friday, December 4, Conrad Weiser students will be dismissed at 10:40 a.m.
· We will have blocks 1, 2, 3 & 4 classes.
· Wednesday, Nov. 25 BCTC is closed
- Thursday, Nov. 26 through Monday, Nov. 30 – Conrad Weiser and BCTC are closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
· Mon, Tues and Wed are Odd days
· Fri. December 4 is an Even Day
AM TECH STUDENTS
On Monday and Tuesday Nov 23-24 and Friday December 4
You will catch the bus as usual at 7:45 am and return at 10:30 to catch the bus home. You are responsible for making up missed CW work from blocks 3 & 4.
PM TECH STUDENTS:
On Monday and Tuesday Nov 23-24 and Friday December 4:
You will attend Blocks 1 & 2 from 7:50 – 9:13.
At 9:13 you can either:
* Go home and get a ride back to catch the bus to BCTC at 11:25
* Go to Café at 9:13 and wait there until 11:25 for the BCTC bus.
-In that case you can do schoolwork and eat a bag lunch (that you bring). Lunch is not served at CW.
* BCTC is offering grab and go lunches in their cafeteria