– Tabitha Meredith: firstname.lastname@example.org
– FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.www.ffa.org
– Any student in grades 5 through 8 can join CWMS FFA during the first two weeks of each school year. Sign up will be online using the following link: https://tinyurl.com/CWMSFFA18 Forms will also be available in the office and outside F-3. Sign-ups must be completed following the deadline for each school year. There is no cost to be in FFA, but trips do cost $5. Each grade level will have the opportunity to travel on one trip per year. All on campus activities are free and members are encouraged to attend. We do have a few fundraisers that we ask you to participate in so we can continue to have all of our great activities. T-Shirts are an additional $7 if you are interested.
– Meetings will be at 2pm (during ER) but they are not regular (maybe 2 in the beginning of the year and one more toward the end). Activities and events are sometimes during the school day and sometimes after school.If you can join us, great, if not, that is ok too!
– Members of FFA along with the entire CWMS successfully collected 8920 pounds of plastic recyclable film in the Trex Plastic Bag Recycling Challenge and have been labeled National Champions.
See our newsletters for more “news” and updates about our club.
Events / Activities
Duncan’s Corn Maze Trip (October)
Chiptotle Fundraiser (October 2, 2018)
7/8 Halloween Dance (October 19, 2018)
Fall Creek Clean-Up (November)
Holiday Party / Movie (December)
PA Farm Show Trip (January 11, 2019)
National FFA Week Rally (February)
St Patrick’s Day Carnation sale (March)
Mini Career Development Events (March)
Easter Egg Decorating Contest (Mar/Apr)
AG Olympics (May)
Spring Creek Clean-Up (May)
Field Day Stand (June)
Keeping up to Date
Schoology, AM Announcements, http://www.conradweiser.org/our-schools/middle-school/activities/ffa
If you need a hardcopy of any forms, please stop by Mrs. Meredith’s room to pick one up. Everything will be accessible online.
Additional FFA Info: