The Scout Virtual Academy
- Available to all CWASD students, kindergarten through grade 12.
- Conrad Weiser teachers instruct our online program via the learning management system Blackboard.
- Students are offered the regular school district curriculum with course requirements and electives.
- CW Teachers are available to meet after the regular school day for one on one instruction if necessary. Students are encouraged to interact with their online peers as well as their teachers on a regular basis.
- SVA is a flexible, self-paced program that can be done anywhere, at any time. Students are not restricted to a certain time of the day that they must be online. Students are in complete control of their own learning.
- Program offers a dedicated school administrator and school counselor.
- Curriculum is aligned to PA Core Standards, all in preparation for required state testing.
- Each student receives a laptop, printer, mouse, headphones, memory device (flash drive) and technical support, when necessary.
- If SVA students decide to return to traditional brick and mortar instruction, SVA provides a smooth transition, if/when requested.
- Students may still participate in ALL Conrad Weiser Area School District activities at the building levels.
- At the completion of the program, students have the option to walk with their class at graduation and are issued a Conrad Weiser diploma.
Get started with SVA today!
Call or email to schedule an appointment to learn more!
- SVA Administrator/High School Assistant Principal
Alissa Sweigart 610-693-8521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SVA Counselor/High School Counselor
Denise Rathman 610-693-8521 or email@example.com
Current SVA students can log onto the website below: